Parallel Sailor Moon Continued
By author: Minami
YouTube

"Rei, Ami, Mina, Mako!" Kousagi shouted as they exited the cooking school without her.

"Kousagi, I'm telling you, it was just a dream." Ami said.

"But, WHY would we all have the same dream, and LOOK, it's the PINK cat right over there!" Kousagi wailed.

The pink polka-dotted cat walked up to them.

"It is true." the cat said.

"THE CAT SPOKE THE CAT SPOKE!! I TO-OLD YOU I WAS RIGHT!" Kousagi shouted.

"Ummm..." Mina began.

"You guys are the new Parallel Senshi!" pink-cat said.

"Oh. I see." Ami dully remarked.

 "What should we call you little cat?" Mina asked.

"My parents named me 'Nameless Pink Cat', but I never liked that name, so you can call me Pink Thing." Nameless Pink Cat explained.

"How about Pinky?" Kousagi asked.

"No."

"Pink cat?"

"Ah-no."

"Parallel Kitty?"

"Where the heck did that come from???"

"Moon Kitty?"

"Nope."

"Tsuki?"

"Nonononononono."

"Kawa-"

"NO!!"

"So, erm... Pink Thing???"

"EXACTLY!" the cat snapped, leading the five girls to Kousagi's home.

"Ah Kousagi, you're late, but oh well." Usagi said.

"Mom, could I keep this pink cat and name him or her pink cat?"

"Aww, that's not a very good name." Usagi said. "How about pink thing?"

"Well then, pink thing, let's get you settled in your room."

"Um, Kousagi..." Usagi said.

"Yes momma?"

"Two questions, one, Why do you want a pink cat, when you hate cats and the color pink, and two, WHY are there more kids than I can count in my house?"

"Well, this cat has a yellow bald spot on it and it makes a squeaky mouse noise, and those are your friends kids who are sorta my friends." Kousagi explained.

"Oh well, you can let the cat sleep with Luna and Diana."

"RAWR!" a monster shouted from a distance.

"Go, it's by the arcade!" Pink Thing shouted.

"We're on our way!" Kousagi said.

The parallels ran toward the direction of the arcade, but on the way passed a fruit stand.

"Oohhh bananas!" Kousagi squealed.

"Rawr!" The monster said.

"Kousagi, where the heck are you??"

 "RAWR!" the monster repeated.

"Parallel Mercury Power..."

"Parallel Mars Power..."

"Parallel Jupiter Power..."

"Parallel Venus Power..."

"MAKE UP!"

"Hey guys, want some doughnuts?" A transformed Kousagi asked.

"Kousagi!" Rei snapped.

"Hey, I thought you were at a fruit stand..." Mina began.

The monster they were fighting threw flaming doughnuts at them.

"Mars Fire Wall!" Parallel Sailor Mars said, and a wall of fire surrounded them, This only made the flames bigger.

"Rei! You don't fight fir with fire!" Mina said.

"Mercury Ice Crystals!" Parallel Sailor Mercury said, and crystals of ice dissolved the fire, leaving a pile of soggy doughnuts.

"Jupiter Lightning Shock!" Parallel Sailor Jupiter said, and bolts of lightning shot toward the monster, which was really just an octopus and lobster merged together.

"Venus Lo-ove shower!" Parallel Sailor Venus called, and heart shaped beams of yellow light blinded the monster.

"KOUSAGI!" The four of them called. Kousagi was busy finishing her doughnuts.

""Cats! Cats! Become a giant mountain of cats! GO FORTH!!" Kousagi called, and a huge mountain of cats stampeded the monster.

"Moo-oon Gorge-ous MEDITATION!" A familiar voice called.

"Chibiusa onee-chan is a Sailor Senshi too?" Kousagi said.

"Yes. I used to be Sailor Chibi-Moon, but now that mom retired, I'm Sailor Neo Moon, or just Sailor Moon." Chibiusa explained.

The six of them de-transformed, and began walking to each of their own homes.

"How did you know we needed help?" Kousagi asked when it was just them and Rei.

"Well, the new cat was a big clue, and then I heard rawring."

"Good thing you helped us." Rei said as she walked to her own home. "I still can't believe Kousagi is our leader."

"He-ey!" Kousagi whined, and pouted a bit more when Chibiusa began to laugh too.

"Come on Chibi, let's go home now." Chibiusa said, her voice still full of giggles.

"Do you think there will be even more monsters?" Kousagi asked.

"Of course." Chibiusa replied. "But don't worry, you'll have plenty of friends to help you along the way."

"I see." Kousagi quietly replied. "... A BOWL OF ICE CREAM!"

Kousagi rushed up to the ice cream and began to eat it like the world would end if she didn't.